Hope in a Sentence

God proved He loved the world by sending His one and only Son, Jesus, to die for our disobedience and rise from the dead so that anyone who trusts in Him won't perish eternally but have everlasting life.

Archive Topics

Children's Stories (8) Life (10) Love (10)

Monday, July 27, 2009

Procrastination Poem

Perhaps if I got penalized, I then would mend my way.

Really, I’ll have tons of time to work after I play.

Of course I’ll get it finished for the sun is still quite high.

Certainly I have the time to spend with friends, don’t I?

Rumor has it this assignment won’t take long at all.

And there’s a super sale for just today inside the mall.

Surely I can’t miss the famed finale of this show!

Tonight’s the big event and am I skipping it? Heck no!

Iwork best under pressure and I guess I must begin it.

New mail in my inbox? This will only take a minute.

And now it’s time to get a snack. I’m past due for a break.

Tomorrow morning’s not far off - I’m sure to be up late.

Espressos fuel my fuzzy mind as I procrastinate.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You put it perfectly while using humor. Great job!

    ReplyDelete